Nat & Dave's Travels

Thursday, November 23, 2006

To all our friends and family,

Just wanted to say absolutely HUGE thanks for all your good wishes, your company at our various leaving dos, the brilliant cards, presents etc - we're really going to miss you all so much.

We really appreciate the sentiments, presents, and of course your most excellent company at our parties - don't know how we'll survive without you all. I suffered from severe dehydration and a painful stomach on sunday, but that was only due to the amount of tears shed and the pizza I insisted on getting on the way back. The hangover was nowhere near as painful as the thought of leaving everyone. sob sob, sniff sniff...

To make the going away slightly less traumatic we've been discussing what we might spend the vouchers on. I think I'm going to go dolphin surfing* and kiwi hunting* (the feathered variety - the fruit put up less of a fight and are far easier to catch), Dave is still hellbent on throwing himself out of a plane but I've told him he must wait until we actually get there. I don't suppose the staff on Cathay Pacific would appreciate the door being opened mid-flight, apparently it causes all sorts of pandemonium.

Anyway, had better get off to bed now - another party tomorrow and more drinking. Then on saturday I'll get off my face on valium... what fun!

Next stop Hong Kong.... eeeeekk!!


*I'm not sure either of these are an official option but I'll see what I can do.. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hunting kiwis, is not encouraged. They are sensitive about camera flashes, so shotgun pellets really are a no no.

Hunt as many possums as you want though, thats fine according most kiwi people I spoke too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home